Responsible for: all on site front of house services.
Reports to: Unit Manager
- You will require access to your own transport.
- You must be able to provide proof of right to work in the UK.
- Up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
- Training: on line registration and achievement of:
- Food Safety Level 2
- Health and Safety Level 2
Ensure the smooth and efficient service of all meals to cast, crew and supporting actors through careful management of the following:
- Ensure the Front Of House (FOH) area is kept clean/ and tidy and set up correctly ready for service (daily). All covid screens, measures are in place prior to service.
- Decant salads and other breakfast/lunch preparations into service bowls and portion pots ready for display.
- Ensure all menu display boards are written up correctly including allergen information.
- Prepare/make afternoon tea sandwiches (as required and to spec), box up, label and store in the fridge.
- Utilise the potato oven to cook and display the baked potatoes and breakfast croissants.
- Plants used on the servery are looked after, watered and displayed correctly.
- Check tablecloths for rips/tears and replace if required.
- Set standards & ensure all legislation is adhered to in respect of hygiene & health and safety.
- During service times, ensure customers receive a warm and personalised welcome.
- To perform any other duties deemed necessary for the smooth and efficient running of the department.
- Have a positive approach to communication with all members of the team.
- Live and Breathe Healthy Yummies brand and service standards.
- Be proactive in solving problems.
Management and Administration: (when required)
- HACCP, cleaning schedules, allergen information completed daily on Food Alert.
- Weekly cleaning schedules checked and signed on Food Alert.
- Take responsibility for own health and safety.
- Good organisational, communication and management skills.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to take ownership for all tasks, duties and responsibilities assigned to you, ensuring they are successfully completed, in a timely manner, to the required standard.
- Hands on, proactive approach to the job role.
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations and procedures, actively complying with all reasonable requests or communications from the company.
Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment:
- Complies with, understands and follows all company H&S/FS procedures.
- Encourages colleagues to work safely and look out for the safety of fellow workers.
- Is responsible for the security in the area under his/her remit.
During the course of duty you will have access to certain information, which demands the utmost confidentiality. Discretion must be exercised at all times.
Your responsibilities are included but not limited to this job description as this has been drafted as a guide. The company relies on the flexibility of the team to ensure the continuity of the high standards currently being achieved. It is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule of duties – the company reserves the right to amend this scope of works from time to time to accommodate the requirements of the business and the evolving nature of the role.